Monday, June 23, 2008

Aix En Provence






I caught a bus to Aix en Provence, which was very beautiful. I stayed in a hostel that was hosting spanish secondary school students and I got to play table tennis against them and I also got to know the teachers as well. I walked around exploring the streets and met two nice German guys named Henning and Tobias and also a girl from the USA named Grace.


We went out to see lots of live music and it was a relaxing time as we also listened to music while relaxing in the parks. I also got to visit casis which is just gorgeous and I loved this area very much. I had the dormitory to myself for two nights which was just great as it wasnt so expensive. Aix En Provence is a beautiful town with many trees and many old buildings. I loved it very much.




No comments: